humm...
humm...
humm...
I am the biggest procrastinator in the world. Or maybe I am the busiest procrastinator in the world. I am moving out of my apartment tomorrow and it still looks like I mostly live in my apartment. I have done some work in the kitchen and Greg and I took a load of some of the smaller furniture and a few boxes down to my parents house last Wednesday. I'm leaving work at about 10:00 to get it all done. I was going to go through my stuff and trash a bunch of it, but that's not going to happen now. I guess I'll just have to trash later. I don't think that I have that much junk, but I know there is some in there.
Back to work so I can be out of here in two hours!
humm...
humm...
I am the biggest procrastinator in the world. Or maybe I am the busiest procrastinator in the world. I am moving out of my apartment tomorrow and it still looks like I mostly live in my apartment. I have done some work in the kitchen and Greg and I took a load of some of the smaller furniture and a few boxes down to my parents house last Wednesday. I'm leaving work at about 10:00 to get it all done. I was going to go through my stuff and trash a bunch of it, but that's not going to happen now. I guess I'll just have to trash later. I don't think that I have that much junk, but I know there is some in there.
Back to work so I can be out of here in two hours!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home