On Residency

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I wish

I wish I could figure out how to get this big space out of my blog. I thought it was there because of the format I used for the pictures, but I don't know how to get rid of it. Sorry.

Things are winding down quickly for the summer. It has been a whirlwind since I got to Denver. There are so many people to see and I hardly have enough time to see them all. I think I managed to see almost everybody.

I am missing orientation. In a way I wish I was there. I would like to have some interaction with the newbies. I do wish that I was in Omaha now, though, just to be getting settled. I am still glad to be in school somewhere other than Colorado since I still do not like the school here.

I'll be better about posting once school gets started. (At least that's what I say now).

Until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home