I lied
There will be no pictures posted. I didn't take any. This vacation has been absolutely wonderful. I haven't seen much of anything. We have been LAZY. Staying up late and sleeping all day. What else does one want? New York didn't happen, which was just fine to me. We spent that day catching up. Wonderful conversation and wonderful company.
There are some good places to eat around the apartment. I may have to find some take out for dinner tonight. That shouldn't be hard. For those of you who don't know, I am on my own tonight. Adrian just left to catch a train into New York so he can then get on an airplane to London, and from there to Ukraine to be an international observer in the election(that's what it's called, right Adrian?). Pretty cool, huh?
I did get to meet a bunch of his friends and see him work. Now I can put faces and names with places.
There are some good places to eat around the apartment. I may have to find some take out for dinner tonight. That shouldn't be hard. For those of you who don't know, I am on my own tonight. Adrian just left to catch a train into New York so he can then get on an airplane to London, and from there to Ukraine to be an international observer in the election(that's what it's called, right Adrian?). Pretty cool, huh?
I did get to meet a bunch of his friends and see him work. Now I can put faces and names with places.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home