Two times two
is what I have left of class for the semester. I have two hours of lecture and two hours of lab tomorrow. I only had two hours of class today. I worked out (it was aweful) and now I am home. I have to catch up still from Friday - two of the three lectures I don't have - and then study, study, study. I have a long list of things to get through today. It is highly possible, if I can only keep on task and stay awake.
I don't think I realy slept at all on Sunday night. Last night, I crawled into bed at midnightish and actually fell asleep. That was the first night in a long time that I didn't stay awake until at least 1 or 2 for no apparent reason.
So that I can stick to my plan of being highly productive today, I must be going.
I don't think I realy slept at all on Sunday night. Last night, I crawled into bed at midnightish and actually fell asleep. That was the first night in a long time that I didn't stay awake until at least 1 or 2 for no apparent reason.
So that I can stick to my plan of being highly productive today, I must be going.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home