On Residency

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I know, I know

It's been a while.

I'm doing well. Except for the not sleeping part. I can't tell you why, but I like to get my second wind around 11:00 at night, so I stay up until much later. I then get up at 7:15 (to be out the door by 7:30) and come to school. I think I actually fell asleep for a minute or two today in class. I had a test today. It was okay. I have another test a week for tomorrow. Peg and I are getting together tonight to study, which really means that we are getting together tonight to watch Suvivor. Today is my day off, which means tomorrow is not.

I tried to work out today. I walked for 5 minutes, ran for about 2, and did light work on the bike for 20. That's all I could manage. My belly is bugging me today for some reason. Maybe it was dinner last night. It made one of my friends sick. Maybe it's just the stress. Maybe it's all the Mountain Dew I have been drinking because I can't stay awake during the day. (This isn't the reason I am up at night. My awakedness happens even when I don't dring the stuff.)

Just a week left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home