Just one left
Twelve interviews down, one left. This one is at Colorado, so I get some TLC from dad when I'm there. It worked out so that my interview is on his 60th birthday. We are going out to dinner after the interview to celebrate. I am SO READY to be done.
My next class is Honor's Pediatrics with two of my buddies. It should be a great class, and honestly, I am SO READY to be back doing things at school. I'm even less productive now than I was when I was really busy. Funny how that works.
I've been attempting to get my house cleaned and ready to go on the market soon. It's not working because I have a hard time throwing things away. And I hate it. It's dumb, I know. One room gets cleaned and then I move into another room and just end up moving things back and forth between rooms. So right now I have a few great looking rooms and some that need work. One day (hopefully) it will all look good.
I am waiting at home for a friend to come over. I, however, don't know if he will show up. I'm burning through fire wood, though. (See, I'm cleaning and getting rid of things.)
OK, enough stalling, back to the mess...
My next class is Honor's Pediatrics with two of my buddies. It should be a great class, and honestly, I am SO READY to be back doing things at school. I'm even less productive now than I was when I was really busy. Funny how that works.
I've been attempting to get my house cleaned and ready to go on the market soon. It's not working because I have a hard time throwing things away. And I hate it. It's dumb, I know. One room gets cleaned and then I move into another room and just end up moving things back and forth between rooms. So right now I have a few great looking rooms and some that need work. One day (hopefully) it will all look good.
I am waiting at home for a friend to come over. I, however, don't know if he will show up. I'm burning through fire wood, though. (See, I'm cleaning and getting rid of things.)
OK, enough stalling, back to the mess...

5 Comments:
I'm excited to see you Michele! Feels good to reach the end of the interview trail, doesn't it.
By
Anonymous, at 10:42 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
michele, at 8:48 AM
it feels SOO GOOD. I won't be going to the social event that night, though, because it's my dad's b-day, so we are going out to dinner.
By
michele, at 8:56 AM
Let me know how long you are in town. I am on call saturday to sunday so time is limited, but I will at least see you on interview day.
By
Anonymous, at 9:52 PM
Hey there, little sis. You've been tagged! Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
By
Stephanie, at 3:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home