When will this end?
My cold has progressed into my ears and sinuses. It's still sittin' pretty in my nose too. I am doing my best to get enough sleep to my body has energy to heal, but apparently my body has other plans. Two nights ago, I took a night-time cold pill at 10:00 so I could both feel better and get some sleep. I generally don't like to take medicine for colds since I think it's better to let my body fight it off, but I needed sleep. Said pill was taken. I did some puzzles for a few minutes in bed and then turned off the light. I must have been expecting to fall asleep, because the next think I knew, it was 10:30 and I was still awake. 11:00...12:00...etc. until probably 4:00 when I may have finally fallen asleep for a little while. I didn't go to my first hour of class but decided that I would rather sleep. Last night, I went to bed at 10:00, drug free. I managed to fall asleep rather quickly, but was woken up by my frontal sinuses (the ones above your eyes) screaming at me. I tried for the life of me to figure out just what I could take that wouldn't wake me up for hours or put me to sleep for hours (since I did have to be up at 7:00 for class) but I HAD to do something. I cinally settled on a sudafed and sleeping in a slightly more upright position. Something must have helped a little. I didn't exactlly fall asleep right away but I didn't stay awake the entire time either. Oh - and my ear right ear started ringing last night about dinner time and it is still going. Things sound a little weird too. Just more fun with a stupid cold!
Pharm quiz on Friday and real test a week from Friday. Derm is just a bunch of stuff thrown at us, all at once. Notecards, here I come.
Pharm quiz on Friday and real test a week from Friday. Derm is just a bunch of stuff thrown at us, all at once. Notecards, here I come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home